The Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific Foundation (REHAB Foundation) was established in 1984 to support the Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific (REHAB) mission to Rebuild Lives Together for those with physical and cognitive disabilities.
As Hawaii’s only acute rehabilitation hospital, philanthropic support is critical to REHAB’s ability to maintain the highest quality of care and achieve goals for optimal health, independence and the ability to live a productive and fulfilling life.
Donor support is focused on areas that enrich and enhance the rehabilitation experience and maximize patient recovery. Gifts are directed to REHAB Areas of Greatest Need to:
- Support the the purchase of vital medical equipment,
- Provide staff and clinical education,
- Support to enhance patient care programs
- Provide financial assistance and uncompensated care to low-income or financially needy patients,
- Fund capital improvements and
- Special projects focused on REHAB’s Annual Area of Greatest Need
— All directly impacting the care of patients and their families.
REHAB Foundation is a registered 501(c)3. All gifts stay in Hawaii and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
REHAB Foundation Events
- Feng Shui Extravaganza
- 2018 Calendar Sale, $5
- First Hawaiian Bank/REHAB Golf Challenge
- Joy of Food & Wine
For more information, call the Foundation Office at (808) 566-3451