Our Wellness and Maintenance Membership, otherwise known as Phase III of rehabilitation, helps individuals practice and maintain healthy behaviors and habits that support long-term lifestyle changes.
Who should join?
Do you have health issues/concerns and looking to maintain a regular exercise regimen? REHAB’s Wellness Membership may be the perfect choice for you!
The following individuals may also benefit:
- Cancer Survivors completed with treatments
- Cardiac Disease Survivors
- Phase II rehabilitation program graduates
- Pulmonary Disease Survivors
Trained Exercise Specialists are standing by to encourage you and provide tips throughout your self-guided workout:
- Learn lifestyle changes to lower/minimize effects of disease and reduce risk of future health problems
- Develop a custom Exercise Prescription
- Exercise in a safe environment with Trained Exercise Specialists
- Regain/maintain physical function
No minimum or length of time required to participate.
- Safe exercise environment with CPR trained staff readily available
- Pre- and post-exercise monitoring of blood pressure, heart rate, and pulse oximetry
- Medication review and ala-carte monitoring from Trained Exercise Specialists
- Monitored exercise prescription from Trained Exercise Specialists
- Measure your success by tracking your weight with each session
- FULL access to equipment and technology during Wellness Gym hours:
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fees & Additional Services:
- Membership Fee: $80/month
- Initial Assessment: $40 one-time fee for participants new to REHAB
- On-Demand, Real-time Cardiac Monitoring: $25/session performed upon request by clinically trained staff
- NEW! Accurate Body Measurement Analysis: $25/session InBody 770 evaluation & consultation to help determine goals
Check it out!
Contact the REHAB Wellness Team by calling (808) 566-3762 today.