Our Creative Arts Program inspires and promotes creativity while patients learn to physically and emotionally cope with their change in abilities while in the hospital. Our arts program encourages personal expression to help patients regain their independence. Since its inception, we have over 1200 patients participating in the program each year.
Who Can Participate?
- Current patients with neurological or physical impairments (i.e., stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, etc.)
- Current patients of REHAB at Aiea Clinic or KJ & Beatrice Luke Specialty Clinic at Nuuanu
- Former patients of REHAB Hospital
- Opportunity for self-reflection and self-discovery
- Emotional healing
- Visual communication
- Personal breakthroughs and improved self-confidence
Healing Through Art
REHAB’s Creative Arts Program supports patients in their recovery through creative expression. Hear what past participants have to say about the program.