Our REHAB Strong: Lifestyle and Wellbeing Program is designed for those striving for a healthy lifestyle beyond therapy, but who may not be ready to go to gyms or community programs. We provide a safe and familiar environment to work out and get stronger. Our classes are tailored to accommodate physical limitations, and participants are mentored by a Lifestyle and Wellbeing Coordinator. The program is also a great resource to identify community programs that offer similar exercise and wellness classes.
Who Can Take Part?
If you're ready to get active in mind, body and spirit with the assistance of rehabilitation and exercise experts, contact us. All participants must first meet with our Health & Lifestyle Coordinator to evaluate their readiness to participate in classes.
Recent program participants include:
- Graduates of our cardiac rehabilitation program
- Graduates of our pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Patients in our Comprehensive Pain Management program
- Cancer survivors
- Stroke survivors
- Traumatic brain injury survivors
- Increased strength and endurance
- Weight loss
- Improved ability to perform such daily activities as bathing, cleaning and cooking
- Improved quality of life
REHAB Strong Classes
- REHAB Recovery & Rejuvenation Program
- Group Swim
- Therapeutic Massage
- Cardio Circuit Challenge
- Strength & Balance
- Chair Yoga
Check it out!
If you'd like to find out if our REHAB Strong program is right for you, come check out our classes and facilities, or schedule a meet-and-greet tour with our Lifestyle and Wellbeing Coordinator by calling (808) 566-3874. Tours and meet-and-greets are conducted every Friday from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.