Bioness L300 Foot Drop System
Helps those with neurological conditions walk naturally, with improved speed and balance.
The L300’s advanced technology delivers programmed, low-level electrical stimulation to activate nerves and muscles that lift the foot and allow for increased mobility.
The NESS L 300 Plus specifically provides ankle dorsiflexion and knee flexion or extension in individuals with foot drop and thigh muscle weakness following an upper motor neuron injury or disease.
- Activation of proprioceptive and musculocutaneous reflex mechanisms
- Reduces muscle tone/spasm
- Produces tetanized muscle contraction
- Facilitate muscle reeducation
- Prevent/retard disuse atrophy
- Maintain or increase joint range of motion
- Increase local blood flow