REHAB is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone and has implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). REHAB strives to make every page accessible to each visitor but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant.
More specifically, we adhere to the accessibility standards of WCAG 2.0 conformance level A, and level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such REHAB does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. REHAB cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the REHABHospital.org domain.
- REHAB used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- We are in the process of converting our PDFs to conformant versions. If you find one that does not conform or is not readable, please contact us so we may send you the information in a format that works for you.
- REHAB ADA assessment tools to scan and establish a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that, at this time, there is no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible.
If you have problems getting access to material on this website, please call (808) 566-3878, Mondays through Fridays from 6 AM to 7 PM Hawaii Standard Time (HST), excluding major holidays.
The last ADA assessment was completed and issues addressed on November 20, 2017.