The goal of the comprehensive pain management program is to help patients regain their independence beyond pills and procedures, while improving the quality of life.
Benefits of comprehensive pain management include:
- An evaluation and diagnosis of your symptoms
- A comprehensive pain management plan tailored to needs and lifestyle
- Improved mood
- Increased self-awareness of pain triggers and how to alleviate pain
- Increased tolerance, strength, endurance and self-reliance
- Holistic approach to patient care combining treatment to address the physical, mental and psychological aspects of chronic pain